Tuesday, September 26, 2006

PV Friday 22nd September 2006


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

I (Ramon) cant say much about this evening cause most of it is kind of a blur t me, due to the loads of whiskey (OPEN BAR I LOVE YOU) that me and Chris took at Anne's sister wedding (great wedding Simone :D ) at the Hilton, before going to PV. After we left the wedding reception, we went to meet the others at The Edge, I cant remember well, but from the pics seems like we had loads of fun. Was happy to see that we met some of my work collagues i.e. Patricia and Drughi. At around 1 am, due to the drinkin and the fact that the next morning I was supposed to be at work at 9, I decided it would be best to go home. Probably Kevin and Ian can tell you how the rest of the night continued.

1 comment:

Kevin said...

... aaah good night this... i remember this as the first night i saw paceville emptying out while i still wanted to stay :( we left at about 5:30..