Saturday, September 23, 2006

PV Friday 18th August 2006


RockYou slideshow | View | Add Favorite

This is the beginning of a series of nights out that followed. It was friday 18th August afternoon my mate chris gives me a call and tells me dude tonight we going out to pv. Ofc I said yeah sure he would have brought some of his friends and I brought some of mine, most important ppl to mention are Ramon (me), Chris, Anne, Kevin, Claudia, Matthew and Valagur. Started drinkin at Mr Borg's Shop then went too footloose where we spent most of the night fooling around and having fun ( P.S with a digital camera and a friend you can have millions of pictures with girls using the Its my bday approach :P ) really had a very good time. Then went to havana and spent the rest of the night over there. Was long time since any of us had so much fun so we decided to start going out to pv together, so this blog started and we called it wkdppl ( in short for WICKED PEOPLE )

No comments: